Summer Overalls

(NTICE overalls dress, Stylestalker tee, Vintage Shoe Company "Covington" boots, Marie Turnor handbag, Ax+Apple necklace, Boostcase cellphone cover)

Wooooo! I am finally home after what happened to be a very, very long weekend! I'm taking this rare and quiet moment to recharge here in bed, before another crazy work week. It just hit me how much I'm never home, so I'm very much looking forward to hitting the sack before my bright and early calltime tomorrow morning! I've also noticed that by the week's end, I crave thrifting adventures with Big D and Turtle T in Williamsburg...oh, and I continually salivate thinking of the Korean bbq/classic tunes combo over at Dobeki! New York, you surprise me with all your little hidden spots and always keep me wanting more. For these days bouncing up and down the city like a little kid in the Big Apple, I think a mini-overall dress was the only way to go! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Summer Overalls. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/summer-overalls.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...