Ropes and Boats

Looking at these photos you would never guess where I am. I'm in Morehead, Kentucky visiting my family (well, Wesley Mason's family). I tried water-skiing for the first time, and successfully failed (thankfully I did not fall face flat, but I didn't fall graciously either). I had just as much fun swimming in the lake as I would in the ocean!

Hope all of you guys are having a wonderful summer and thanks for stopping by! xo

Toi Et Moi Shirt
BCBG Scarf Print Shorts (similar scarf print shorts here, here, and here)
Steve Madden Sandals (stolen from Dani who stole them from our mom)
Bracelets by Wanderlust & Co. & Ettika (12 ,3)

You have read this article Outfit with the title Ropes and Boats. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/ropes-and-boats.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...