Lovers and Friends

(Rad+ Refined "Lovers and Friends" tunic/dress, Hallelu vintage shorts, Urban backpack, Vanessa Mooney necklace, "Dylana + Natalie Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT boots

I'm a bit too tall for this Lovers and Friend's dress, and so threw on my lightest wash of denim cut-offs to wear it as a tunic. A super sweet surprise gift from Rad+Refined, it's a piece straight out of their latest lookbook I shot back in Chicago. I'm diggin the "barely there" cut-out tanks for long days out  in the heat. My hair's always thrown back in a messy bun and I stuff everything I need for a weekend getaway in a backpack. And of course, I haven't gone anywhere this summer without my JETT boots. Now that they are finally released and for sale, I can now show you how I've been wearing them. We've already got many orders, and so they're here in the factory getting handmade daily. Dy and I are dying to see images of our readers wearing them in their own way! Dressing up these babies in the fall is going to be even better. I can hardly wait. HAPPY WEEKEND!
Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Lovers and Friends. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/lovers-and-friends.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...