Firefly

(Evil Twin tank, Dylana's skirt and mix of bracelets, Ax+Apple choker)

I love early morning light, when it's firey red and lights up the entire living room. Dylana's house really does have the best light to wake up to. She set a chair by the back doors, told me sit, and snapped these photos in about 2 minutes. Dy, you really are one of the best photographers I know. I felt like a firefly, in red tie-dye, set against the sun. I'm going to miss these lazy summer mornings, especially now that work is continually getting crazier and crazier. And it's only the 1st! 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Firefly. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/firefly.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...