Dewy Days


(Free People dress and seamless romper, Ax+ Apple choker, "Dylana + Natalie Suarez x Modern Vice" JETT boots)

Maroon and yellow may just be the best color combo yet. When I laid eyes on this floor length crocheted dress, I knew it was the perfect piece to pair with our yellow Modern Vice JETTS! First time you've seen these bad boy's styled huh? I'm pretty stoked to see how those who purchased their yellow pairs style them too! They certainly brought a little sunshine to the dewy, rainy days of Philadelphia. Dylana snapped these during an early morning walk around an old cemetery...I swear I was the only colorful thing on the whole block. So yep, I now have custom JETTS in black, oxblood, AND yellow. The cherry red is just one pair I drool over when I'm at Dylana's house. Will be spending the evening handwriting notes to all of our JETT girls before our next batch is sent out from the NYC factory. It's going to be gooood. Labor Day Weekend, you're just hours away...

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Dewy Days. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/dewy-days.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...