Bluegrass Town to Brazil's Modern City

My week in Kentucky is coming to an end. I'm so sad that my mini vacation is ending but I'm also excited for my next destination, Brazil. I'm leaving for São Paulo, Brazil today to work with Schutz, a Brazilian shoe brand. It'll be my first time in Brazil and all I can think of are the beautiful people of Brazil, so I'm excited to see for myself! Any Portuguese phrases I should know that would be useful?

Love Sam Blouse (also in black)H&M Jeweled Shorts
Missoni x Converse Shoes (other cool ones here)
Bracelets by Ettika
Ippolita Mini Lollipop Pendant Necklace

You have read this article Outfit with the title Bluegrass Town to Brazil's Modern City. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/08/bluegrass-town-to-brazil-modern-city.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...