Shark Attack

Givenchy Shark Shirt (Wesley Mason's)
Levi's Shorts
Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers (also love the black versions & the hidden wedge version here & here)
Vanessa Mooney Necklace


I feel like I've been saying this every week but my weeks really have been crazy busy especially with my design jobs and trying to keep up with my blog and other side projects.
I can't believe it's already Friday but fortunately (and unfortunately) I'll be working since I have to finish a bunch of my design jobs before I leave for vacation (finally an actual vacation!) next weekend. 

Btw, how awesome is this Givenchy shirt? Wesley Mason got it while we were in Italy last month at Luisa Via Roma and once in awhile I like to steal it from his closet and wear it out. I love how my Wesley Mason is slowly accumulating awesome shirts that I can wear as well!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Shark Attack. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/07/shark-attack.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...