In the Heat

 I'm pretty stoked to have traded in NYC's sticky heat for Chicago's cool breeze...even if it is just for 3 days! Our hotel is right on the water, overlooking Lake Michigan, and I'm in complete summer mode (luckily all I packed were denim cut-offs and tiny dresses). The more people I see out and about with their tanned legs and beach towels, the closer I am to running to the nearest swim shop and buying that bikini I completely forgot to pack. I've got this Saturday off and I plan on hitting Navy Pier and showering my evening with grunge over in Wicker Park. I like it here.

Currently sharing bits of my adventure here on Twitter and Instagram (natalieoffduty)!
You have read this article with the title In the Heat. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-heat.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...