"I'm In Between but Way More Fresher" - Kanye West


This was one of the looks that I styled for the Luisa Via Roma's Style Lab. While everyone was looking for what clothes to wear, my eyes were set on these shoes that Kanye West collaborated with Giuseppe Zanotti on for his collection, so I hurried and picked them up, then styled my outfit around them. For someone like me who hardly ever wears black and loves color, I went a little bit out of my comfort zone by dressing in black on black. 

You have read this article Firenze4Ever / italy / Kanye West / Karl Lagerfeld / LuisaViaRoma / Outfit with the title "I'm In Between but Way More Fresher" - Kanye West. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-between-but-way-more-fresher-kanye.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...