Cool Whites

(Zara Blazer, Gap V-neck, J Brand ShortsPhillip Lim d' Orsay Sandals <-- on sale now, Botkier Valentina Bag)

I'm off to New York again to end my flea market tour with Macy's Bar III. I've been traveling like crazy every single weekend with Bar III and will be going to Italy after I come back from New York next week. Traveling can be quite exhausting especially when you have a full time job and two loving dogs to leave behind but it's also super fun at the same time visiting so many different places and I'm so thankful to have all these great opportunities.

For all of my lovely New Yorkers, hope you can stop by Hester Street Fair on Saturaday and GreenFlea Market on Sunday! It's the last flea market stop with Bar III so definitely going to be super fun! Have a lovely weekend everyone! xoxo
You have read this article Outfit with the title Cool Whites. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/06/cool-whites.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...