Take Me Out to the Ball Game

(Dodgers Snapback, gifted Sauce Jacket, Leigh & La V-neck c/o Dietch PR, H&M Skirt, Topshop Floral Wedge Sneakers - similar here and cuter one here, Anarchy Street Hamsa Bracelet, gifted Hannah Warner Skull Bracelet, CC Skye Spike Bracelet, gifted Gorjana Cross Over Charm Necklace)

Being an LA native, I've always been a Dodgers fan (between you and me, I did become a little bit of a Giants fan while I was in SF. shhhh) so when Wesley Mason took me on a baseball date last weekend, I channeled my inner baseball girl. I had too much fun eating unlimited food (and dessert) while sitting right above the dugout, hearing the baseball players chat (and swear) and most of all, when the Dodgers won. Yay!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Take Me Out to the Ball Game. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/05/take-me-out-to-ball-game.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...