So Fit

 These past few days have been so crazy. My friends from London are in town, and already my apartment has been become one big babe hangout. Plus, I like to think I'm gaining an accent...I mean, I sometimes slip a "so FIT" just to be funny and I'm beginning to call bandaids "plasters" only because I think it's ridiculously amusing. We are also shooting my good friend Zoey's new collection for Disco Pony, in all it's sparkle glory. We've made it quite an intimate shoot and have only been shooting in my apartment. It's sultry and a bit more personal than most of my shoots...only because my apartment is a place I haven't really let anyone photograph me in quite yet. They're my pals so I made an exception. Let's just say there's lots of rolling around in my knickers! Cheers to that!

Continue to follow me through Instagram (natalieoffduty) for instant updates on all the funny, quirky things in my life!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title So Fit. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/05/so-fit.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...