Berry Sorbet Ikat

(Wesley Mason's Billabong T-shirt worn inside-out, Joe's Jeans High Water Jeans or here, Altered Zara Sandals, Maya Brenner California Necklace, Gorjana Crossover Necklace - love this one too, Anarchy Street Hamsa Bracelet, Vanessa Mooney Bracelet)

Today was so hot and I wanted to wear nothing and do nothing but in reality, I had too much stuff to do and I couldn't walk out the house naked. I thought about wearing shorts but these jeans that I got awhile back caught my eye. I think it was the color but it reminded me of berries and sorbets which instantly quenched my thirst in an odd way.

Can't wait until Friday. I'm going to a Dodger's Game!!! 
You have read this article Outfit with the title Berry Sorbet Ikat. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/05/berry-sorbet-ikat.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...