The Kenneth Cole Event


Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all those who came out to the Kenneth Cole store in Santa Monica last night. I met so many of my lovely readers who were all so sweet and stylish! It was so great to meet everyone of you (from long time blog readers that read my blog since the beginning to mom bloggers!) 
By the end of the night my cheeks were hurting from smiling and laughing too much!

More pictures after the jump!



Thank you once again for coming out everyone and thank you so much to the amazing Kenneth Cole team (everyone one of you!) for the fun opportunity! 
You have read this article event / Outfit with the title The Kenneth Cole Event. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/04/the-kenneth-cole-event.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...