Stripes on Stripes

(Very.com Striped Blazer, Levi's Stripe Shirt, J Brand Shorts, Alexander Wang Heels)

I've been wanting a striped blazer for so long and got excited when I found this double breasted one on very.com. Although not pictured, I really like it buttoned and I kid you not when I was dressing this morning, I was very tempted to wear striped shorts to look very matchy matchy. I was in a rush to a meeting and couldn't find striped shorts but that would've been funny especially if I had also found a striped wall. Maybe next time.... 

Hoping you guys have a fabulous weekend. Wesley Mason's great uncle is currently in the hospital so all of your wonderful prayers would be so grateful. Thank you
You have read this article Outfit with the title Stripes on Stripes. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/04/stripes-on-stripes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...