Gangsta as...


My days are getting busier and busier so lately all of my outfits have been 5 minute, no fuss type of outfits. For those who asked about my job, I'm an interior designer. It's crazy how when I first started this blog, I had just started studying interior architecture. Although it would be nice to be a full time blogger, I'm so in love with designing and creating spaces that I couldn't be a full time blogger plus blogging is so much more fun when it's not a job in my opinion.

Anyways, hope to see some of you tonight at the Kenneth Cole store in Santa Monica! Details below! xo
You have read this article Outfit with the title Gangsta as.... You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/04/gangsta-as.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...