Young Money Millionaire

15432
(gifted Style Stalker Rebellion Parka worn as vest, Pencey Dress c/o Shop PR, Zara Heels, gifted Guns Germs & $teal Brass Wallet)

This Pencey dress reminded me of a post I did about a year ago back in San Francisco. Even though it's longer than what I would normally wear, the color and the knitted material is quite fun that next time I'm planning on wearing it with a pair of chucks.
On another note, sometimes when working at my job sites I forget my handbag since I have so many other tools (such as today) and materials to carry. That's when this brass wallet comes in handy. It also works when I'm out dancing since I don't want to hit everyone with my handbag. For those who are wondering, my brass wallet says 'Young Money Millionaire' and 'Song of Style' on the back.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Young Money Millionaire. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/03/young-money-millionaire.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...