The No-Brainer

(A.P.C. Coat, Rugby by Ralph Lauren striped sweater and blouse, Kasil Workshop skinny jeans, Minimarket from Dear Fieldbinder boots, Jeremy Scott for Longchamp bag)

Here I am in between appointments in Soho, getting a bit too comfortable on the city's sidewalks. What started off as a gray morning of drizzle, ended up being one of the most beautiful days I've seen in a while. The unexpected peek of sun gave Soho a heavenly glow and made me want to stay out all evening. I had just finished my castings and was sporting nothing but a classic pair of skinnies, a striped sweater, and structured A.P.C. coat. And ooo, take a look at my new carry-all: the Jeremy Scott for Longchamp bag! I got a hold of it after shooting with one for a feature in Elle Girl Japan (out soon!). I use it to carry my book during castings and I think I get more compliments on the thing than anything else! When I really have no time to make my way through my racks of clothing, this may be my most no-brainer look. And it's my favorite.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title The No-Brainer. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/03/the-no-brainer.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...