THE FORMULA: A Beauty Story

I'm one who keeps all my beauty routines to a minimum, but I finally sat down with Aimee Blaut of the beauty blog, The Formula, to reveal all. We chat about my latest projects, my skincare routine, and why mom knows best (well, most of the time). Before my interview, we met up on a rainy afternoon at the Milk Studios art gallery to shoot. Wearing some of my favorite pieces, and surrounded by all of my must-have products, I felt most at ease.

Read my entire beauty story here on The Formula. I like when she calls me a babe :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title THE FORMULA: A Beauty Story. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/03/the-formula-beauty-story.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...