Spring is Coming

2314(Vintage Cardigan, Tucker Top-similar, gifted 7FAM Jeans, Calvin Klein Leopard Heels, gifted Kenneth Cole Watch, Bracelets by Low Luv, C. Wonder, Amrita Singh and Friends)

Today was actually quite gloomy and windy but this bright yellow 7FAM jeans did its job of lifting my mood up and went with me to all of my job sites (i.e. construction sites). I honestly think if I didn't wear color today my mood could've been quite gloomy just like the weather. It's quite intriguing how color effects one's mood.
Btw, 7FAM is doing a surprise giveaway on their Facebook so make sure to like them if you haven't already!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Spring is Coming. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-is-coming.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...