A New Start

(Joie cardigan, Stylestalker tee, 5 preview leather skirt, Liebeskind Berlin bag, Wanted shoes, Alimonada spike necklace)

I am slowly moving into my new apartment and things have been a little crazy! It's not fully furnished yet at all...I have my bed all set, but I've still got piles and piles of clothes lying around the apartment. It really looks like a hurricane blew right through it! The back room of my apartment is still a total mess and has become just one huge pile of lost treasures. It makes for an excellent way to get dressed every morning...simply plucking something from the pile and throwing it on before heading out the door. I just remembered I had these two killer pieces: a knitted Joie cardigan and 5 Preview leather skirt. The cardigan is something I'd find my grandma in, while the pleated leather skirt reminds me of the little grade school me. Together, I think they make the perfect ensemble. I'm pretty happy to be moving, playing around with older pieces in my wardrobe, and eventually cleaning the whole darn thing out. It's kind of a fresh new start. Let's see what else I come across in this madness!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title A New Start. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/03/a-new-start.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...