The Perfect Shearling

2431
(gifted Style Stalker Military Coat, Rachel Rachel Roy Sweater, Levi's Denim Shirt, Motel Rocks Floral Pants c/o MarketHQ, Isabel Marant Gava Pumps, Alexander Wang Rocco Bag)

This military coat came just in time for my trip to New York. Thick and oversized yet not bulky. Bring it on cold weather!

Btw, Not sure if you've heard, but guess what? I've been chosen to walk down the Polyvore Live Fashion Show presented by Covergirl where four alumni from FIT will be showcasing their designs. This brings back memories of my very first catwalk when I was 13. I opened the show by dancing, then walking down the catwalk in an afro. Yes, an afro that took 5 hours and a few burn marks. Thank god there was no facebook back then.
See who else is walking down the runway here and make sure to watch the live stream! Who knows? I might be walking with an afro again!

P.S. What to pack for cold weather? Can I wear skirts?
You have read this article Outfit with the title The Perfect Shearling. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/02/the-perfect-shearling.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...