Chat with me LIVE on Sunday 11:30am PST/2:30pm EST

skaisttaylor
I'll be LIVE chatting on my blog while at the Skaist-Taylor show tomorrow at 11:30am PST/ 2:30 EST. Skaist-Taylor is a new womenswear line by the founders of Juicy Couture and there is already so much hype going around. I'd love for you guys to log in, ask me questions and discuss about their new collection. It's on Sunday (tomorrow) at 11:30 PST/ 2:30 EST right here on my blog!
Btw, how gorgeous are those ankle boots? I'm so curious to see their new venture!!
See you tomorrow!!

Images via WWD
You have read this article Fashion Week with the title Chat with me LIVE on Sunday 11:30am PST/2:30pm EST. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/02/chat-with-me-live-on-sunday-1130am.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...