Rise and Shine

(Volcom cardigan, Gilt Groupe tee, Jewelmint necklace)

I'm up bright and early, watching the sun rise from my porch. I've got a super long day ahead of me and I just wanted one moment to sit back and relax.With not time to really put any thought into my recent looks, I went with something really basic: leather pants, a black tee, and a printed loose cardigan. But to make it all a bit more pulled together, I added a pop of blue with my new Jewelmint necklace. The silver fringe on this piece is nothing but California cool!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Rise and Shine. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2012/01/rise-and-shine.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...