The Dark Knit






(5 Preview blazer, Armani Exchange knit sweater, Joie skirt, Botkier bag)

If I'm going for a head to toe black ensemble, I work with a mix of different textures. Here I went with something completely unexpected: a leather mini, a knitted sweater, and a silky blazer. They're all very structured, but I think the fun Armani Exchange knit played it down a bit. This time of year, I'm a total knit obsessor. I already have a large garment bag sitting in my bedroom filled with them! For my afternoon roaming the streets of Soho, I made sure to wear a comfy pair of flat brogues with a great pair of tights. I recently just went out to buy a bunch of necessary black accessories: gloves, tights, and socks. I know that the icky chill is on it's way!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title The Dark Knit. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-dark-knit.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...