Soft to Touch






(Juicy Couture coat, Everly dress, Kork-Ease shoes, Rebecca Minkoff "Cupid" bag)

Right now, all I feel like throwing on before running out the door is this plush black coat! It's the softest thing ever. The oversize cut gives it a vintage rocker feel. I kind of wish I had this piece but in a gigantic blanket version or something...it's that amazing. I played it down with this gorgeous jade green dress. The bohemian print was just the right touch. What I love about fall is playing around with deep, rich shades. Some of my favorites? Forest green, burgundy, and rich brown! This week was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday week! It felt nice to just stroll the park today after a crazy night out for my birthday, running around the Bowery. And I'm so excited to have my sister, Dylana, in town for the weekend. Normally when she visits, we just chill, watch tv movies, and roam the city streets, but we're actually going to be super busy shooting my lookbook for a very special upcoming collaboration for Fall '12 that I've been working on for quite some time. Yep, getting the job done a whole year in advance! I can't wait to get creative with our team and get shooting in the most beautiful parts of the city. Looks like we won't be getting a day off this week...

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Soft to Touch. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/11/soft-to-touch.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...