Marbleized

1IMG_3318-343
(gifted Kelly Wearstler Scarf, Vintage Denim Shirt, H&M Sweater, Anarchy Street Shorts, Alexander Wang Heels, gifted Camille Zarsky Python Clutch)

Coming from a Kitchen and Bathroom Designer background, I instantly fell in love with the beautiful marbleized pattern on the scarf as I love working with stone and its natural beauty whether it be marble, granite, travertine, etc..
I had the pleasure of dining with one of my idols, Kelly Wearstler herself last night at her beautiful home (pictures to come) and let me just say, she is just a living inspiration. Have you seen her latest collection? It is just to die for with all the amazing prints and bold color!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Marbleized. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/10/marbleized.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...