Fall Must-Have: Cable Knits






(White + Warren cashmere sweater, H&M skirt, Dolce Vita boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Accessorize rings)

Taken just after a photoshoot down in Tribeca, I became inspired by the quiet and gorgeous cobblestone streets of the area. It was one of the most beautiful days in the city. I live for the clear skies and cool breeze coming from the Hudson. But now, as the chill slowly creeps back, I feel more and more safe reaching for an easy cable knit sweater before leaving my apartment. I'm pretty awful at predicting the weather just by looking outside! Paired with a high-waisted knee skirt, it's totally granny approved! Sometimes the granniest looks are the chicest. Do mama proud.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Fall Must-Have: Cable Knits. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/10/fall-must-have-cable-knits.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...