CFDA/Vogue Eyewear Miami Video with Monica Botkier

SongofstyleBotkier03-22
Botkier2
9-27
010101

A couple of months ago, I was flown to Miami to film a fun little video for CFDA/Vogue Eyewear 2011 Capsule Collection. Monica Botkier from Botkier designed her very first pair of sunglasses inspired by the vibrant city of Miami which will be sold exclusively at Sunglass Hut starting September 29th.
We went to all of these amazing kitschy yet hip places in Miami that inspired Monica to design these amazing sunglasses. Being a lover of all things gold, I couldn't help but fall in love with the sunglasses Monica designed. Hope you guys enjoy this fun video of us and fall in love with her sunglasses and Miami like I did!


By the way, Monica filmed the first part before ever meeting me so she accidentally mispronounced my name. My name is pronounced Ah-Mee, rhymes with Mommy.
You have read this article Outfit / video with the title CFDA/Vogue Eyewear Miami Video with Monica Botkier. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/09/cfdavogue-eyewear-miami-video-with.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...