Tennis Player

124
(Forever 21 Sweater, Vintage Denim Shirt, HereJ Pleated Skirt, Dad's LV Belt, Alexander Wang Rocco Bag, Joe's Jeans Wedge Sandals, Ray Ban Wayfarers, Anarchy Street Bracelets, Kenneth Cole Watch)


Pictures by Carol G.


Didn't know this at the time but looking at the pictures now, I look like I'm off to play tennis in heels. Funny thing is, I can't play tennis at all despite dating a pro tennis player way back when. After 5 minutes of holding the tennis racquet my arm is down on the floor because I have zero arm strength. I think I'll stick to surfing (more like trying not to get too much water up in my nose) and walking my dogs.
You have read this article Outfit with the title Tennis Player. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/08/tennis-player.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...