Garden Party

2
134
(Lush Dress, Steve Madden Heels, Anarchy Street Bracelets, Low Luv Cuff)


Got this beautiful dress from my little sister's closet. She thought it was too girly for her so she willingly gave it to me (after I gave her a pair of shoes.) I love all the bright colors on this dress and the cut of this dress is so beautiful with the kimono sleeves.
Although not pictured, the back of this dress is beautiful too with a very low v-neck, it shows the right amount of skin.


P.S. I'm honored to be on the panel for the IFB conference in New York! Come see me and other fabulous bloggers plus Joe Zee!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Garden Party. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/08/garden-party.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...