A Little Something For You


As most of you know, I've been singing and performing my entire life. It's kind of been my little secret and is still very personal to me yet I'm happy I got the time to sit down and record this little piece for you. I feel totally at home playing around with music and it's just another thing that has come naturally to me. This time, I covered one of my absolute favorite Adele songs, "Someone Like You." My good friend gifted me her album and when I heard this song, I stopped in my tracks. It's just so beautiful and there's so much emotion behind it. I love a powerful voice and heartfelt, soulful lyrics. Adele is just someone I really admire at the moment. This song really made me want to sing again. I hope you enjoy it! (Wearing a Ruche blouse)


You have read this article with the title A Little Something For You. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/07/a-little-something-for-you.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...