Travel Staples


(Vintage blouse and hat, SOLD Design Lab pants, Velvetine Paris bag, Cole Haan sandals)

Whenever I travel, I always throw a classic vintage white button down in my suitcase. It's my must-have and looks good with pretty much everything. Another travel staple? One of my vintage hats. I've been living in this brown one. Works wonders too when I don't feel like putting on makeup or doing my hair :) I feel a bit like Indiana Jones meets Jane Goodall meets "I'm goin on a safari ride in the desert." I love it! And I'm all for the classic black skinny, but this faux leather pair adds a cool edge to this look. What easy pieces are in your carry-on suitcase?

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Travel Staples. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/06/travel-staples.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...