I Get Nasty and So Will You


Nasty5

NAsty4

nasty2

Nasty3

Nasty6

I had the pleasure of hanging out in amazing vintage clothes at the Nasty Gal headquarters last week with the help of Stacey and Nick, the masterminds behind the styling of Nasty Gal. It's always fun hanging out with Nick and Stacey is absolutely stunning and funny! I've known most of the Nasty Gal crew since San Francisco and it's amazing how much the company has grown yet how genuine and fun everyone is. Sophia, the super-boss-woman of Nasty Gal has to be one of the most inspirational people I know and also super humble, not to mention beautiful, so it was definitely an honor to be a part of Nasty Gal for a day.
I hope you guys check out the vintage section (Here) I've modeled and also a mini interview I did with them Here!
You have read this article feauture / Outfit with the title I Get Nasty and So Will You. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-get-nasty-and-so-will-you.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...