Walking, Walking, and Walking Some More

1230
(Wesley Mason's Military Jacket, H&M Denim Jacket, American Apparel Stripe Shirt, Society of Rational Dress Brown Leather Skirt, Opening Ceremony Boots, Karen Walker Sunglasses, Fossil Bag)

The best part about packing for a move is when you find a bunch of stuff you forgot you had. In this case, it was Wesley Mason's military jacket which he found stuffed into his Apple computer packaging box alongside all of his clothes back from his Abercrombie days. I managed to salvage this one and wore it right away which was two days ago when I went to my school's Spring Show. I was amazed by all the talented people I go to school with. I definitely have a love and hate relationship with my expensive school but I have to say, we do have a lot of talented artists.
If you're in SF, you should def. stop by the AAU Sping Show. Below are some of my favorites.

IMG_4274IMG_4314IMG_4307IMG_4268
You have read this article Outfit with the title Walking, Walking, and Walking Some More. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/05/walking-walking-and-walking-some-more.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...