The Best Revenge

4321
(Wesley Mason's Cardigan, Revenge Is T-Shirt, Shorts from Le Jolie on Melrose, Surface to Air Wedges-selling Taupe HERE)

I'm big on giving back and I've donated a percentage of everything I've made on my blog to my favorite charities so I'm definitely supportive of companies that have similar beliefs. I'm wearing a T-Shirt from Revenge Is which is a t-shirt company thats commited to helping out our environment, our country and our communities. I love how super soft my t-shirt is and best
yet, it's made out from blend of recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton.
You have read this article Outfit with the title The Best Revenge. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/05/the-best-revenge.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...