I Drooled on My Monitor A Bit..

wJK2011_001wJK2011_002wJK2011_010wJK2011_012
wJK2011_006wJK2011_017wJK2011_020

Photographer Rick Schultz was kind enough to send over these photos of his London flat that he shares with his partner and interior designer Jimmie Karlsson so I can share with you all.
I was speechless at first and it took awhile to take it all in because I absolutely love everything in this flat!
How amazing are the dark gray walls? It's the perfect backdrop for all the colorful furniture and accessories in their flat. The whole space is very masculine yet also very sexy and fun and I love how different this is and how everything is quite unexpected.
So curious what Rick and Jimmie are like in person because I have a feeling that they are extremely sexy and stylish!
Definitely head over to their websites (here & here) for more drool worthy pictures!
You have read this article Inspiration / Interior Design with the title I Drooled on My Monitor A Bit... You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-drooled-on-my-monitor-bit.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...