How Strange It Is to Be Back Home

0341
(Zara Kimono, Ay Not Dead Dress c/o Fabricly, Vintage Boots)

It feels so good to be back in LA! I spent the day just enjoying the weather and going to my favorite restaurants rather than unpacking.
I'm wearing a dress from a line called Ay Not Dead that Fabricly carries. I love the concept of online boutique. It’s very well curated with only a few selected up and coming designers’ clothes showcased and they handle everything from the sourcing of the fabric to creating the lookbooks. I can't wait to see what other brilliant designers they carry!
You have read this article Outfit with the title How Strange It Is to Be Back Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-strange-it-is-to-be-back-home.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...