Featuring White + Warren

Wearing: White + Warren, Hat: Hat Attack, Shoes: Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo

Here are some snapshots of me, taken by the White + Warren team at the Palihouse hotel in West Hollywood. The place had a cool vintage vibe with a slight modern twist. With all the woodwork and printed rugs, it reminded me a lot of my own home. There, White + Warren set up their showroom and so I got to play around with clothes from their new collection. Instantly, I fell in love with the super simple yet totally chic pieces. I like how they are so versatile too! I mean, the clothes can go from being totally minimalistic alone, but with a hat and belt, it can be bohemian too. My current favorites: the oversize cargo jacket and long beige maxi dress. Took home a bunch of other pieces as well including a cashmere striped top and that black crochet vest! All I can say is, I'm super obsessed :)

See my White + Warren feature HERE!

You have read this article Natalie Suarez White + Warren Feature West Hollywood with the title Featuring White + Warren. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/05/featuring-white-warren.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...