Dreamy Knits







(White + Warren crochet vest, Blue Bird blouse, Rue de jeans, Bronx sandals, Vintage bag and belt)

With summer just around the corner, I'm leaning toward more boho inspired pieces. I just received this gorgeous crochet vest as a gift from White + Warren and I'm obsessed! I love the long knitted back. Looks best with just a simple top, my favorite flares, and a really deep red lip. These lovely photos were taken by one of my very good friends and one of the most gorgeous bloggers, Raych of That's Chic! Because I'm leaving for work in NYC, she gave me this adorable green friendship bracelet. How sweet is that? I plan on giving her one equally as awesome! I'm also lusting for a lens like the one she uses. The photos came out so dreamy! This day we stopped at a friend's barbeque for lunch, went shopping in Santa Monica in the afternoon, and ended our day together at a dinner party. Let's just say we were completely party pooped by the end of the day! More photos of Raych and I together to come! xx

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Dreamy Knits. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/05/dreamy-knits.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...