Think Better in Pink

14563
(Vintage denim shirt, gifted J Brand Skinnies, Kelsi Dagger Zipper Heels, gifted Rebecca Minkoff Clutch)

Two denim shirt post in a row! These were actually taken last week and I remember everyone at work (including non-gay architects) mentioning how much they liked my pants. I love embracing color and the easiest way for me to wear it without being too out there (although I don't really mind being too out there at times) is making it more casual by pairing it with the most casual thing in my closet, a denim shirt.
I'm off to LA for the weekend to search for apartments so wish me luck!
You have read this article Outfit with the title Think Better in Pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/04/think-better-in-pink.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...