Stomping the Streets of Catalunya!






I loved this guy! I couldn't stop staring and laughing!

I miss Zoey so much!

Wearing: H&M sweater and blouse, SOLD Design Lab Skinny jeans, J. Crew flats, Givenchy bag

Catalan flag




I think this was all I ate...

To the Americas!!

PIZZA PIZZA MMM




Check out that shadow!

I am obsessed with globes and maps and freaked when I came across this store one night. I think every wall in my house has a map on it!




Photos from my final day in Barcelona. All I can say is, I miss Zoey so so much! I have to thank this amazing girl for everything! We've become the best of mates. Also, many thanks to MANGO for the wonderful experience!! Gaahh, Spain was incredible.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Stomping the Streets of Catalunya!. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/04/stomping-streets-of-catalunya.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...