Exposed





Photograpy: Dylana Suarez

Wearing a burgundy Rory Beca Spring '11 blouse.

Here I am photographed by my wonderful and totally multitalented sister Dylana. Gaahh I cannot believe she can simply pick up a camera any time, any place and create such beautiful photographs...with absolutely no training. And she makes it so easy on me. She tells me to just "stand here...and move around a little." Being the good little sister that I am, I do what I am told, and voila... she creates art in less than 5 minutes. I'm shocked at their vulnerability and rawness. Completely natural and ethereal. Just the way I like them.


Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Exposed. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/02/exposed.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...