Youthful









Gahhh, I am so exhausted right now. I have spent the last few days shooting. I pretty much get up extremely early, drive to the shoot, come home after dark, only to get a few minutes on the computer before nearly passing out and starting over the next day. My stupid alarm didn't even go off this morning, making for one crazy morning. Luckily, I was still on time to the shoot. My week was busy, but sooo much fun! Anyways, it's Saturday night and I just want to be at home accompanied by a cup of tea and a book. I did want to share with you some images that I love. I'm sure you already know that I dig moody, sensual photos of the goodlooking. These show innocence and vulnerability. Currently on display: beautiful people being well...beautiful?

Image sources: Studded Hearts, Sharon Gong photography, Our Youth
You have read this article with the title Youthful. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/01/youthful.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...