And I Wander Where I Will. And I Stand Completely Still.

3412
(Anarchy Street Floppy Hat, Walter Cape Coat via Beacon's Closet, Steve Madden Boots)

Imagine my joy when I found this coat in Beacon's Closet back in November but my disappointment when it was priced a little over $50 (I try not to spend over $30 on thrifted clothes.) I was in the dressing room with my phone google-ing 'Walter Clothing' just to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off before I decided to walk out the store with this cutie.
I wore this coat back in NY with my faux fur collar from H&M and a belt but had forgotten about its existence as my closet is jam packed with too many things that I can't let go.
You have read this article Outfit with the title And I Wander Where I Will. And I Stand Completely Still.. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2011/01/and-i-wander-where-i-will-and-i-stand.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...