New York in Motion

Time for another video blog!
I was originally going to post this video of my last month's NY trip a couple of days ago but You Tube blocked my audio and my lovely boyfriend had to dispute with Youtube that I wasn't making any profit out of the music used in the video so they finally approved the sound! YAY

Can you spot any familiar faces other than mine?

I'm currently in LA working for a few different photoshoots (details to come!) so hope you enjoy the video and have a great weekend!
Thank you all for being such amazing visitors/viewers/readers!
You have read this article New York / Outfit / video with the title New York in Motion. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-york-in-motion.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...