Just like a Gypsy




(H&M top, Vintage skirt, Cole Haan boots, Il Bisonte bag)

I'm sporting long skirts a lot more often now and have been scouring thrift stores trying to them. I stumbled upon this vintage one over on Fairfax. I like the gypsy/amish feel of it. It's even got little bells on it so I can hear a tiny jingle every time I walk! And I realized long flowing skirts are so much more comfortable and give me the freedom to move around more than the tight minis that used to grace the runways. Plus, no Britney underwear disasters in sight. It reminds me of the one I saw on a girl in New York riding a bicycle. I wish I could have snapped a photo of her for my blog! Long skirts and bikes are magical. Now, all I need is to jump on a bike and cruise on outta here :)

Btw, I stumbled upon a photo of me in the October issue of Lucky magazine featuring my Delvaux bag! Who knew the Belgian designer label is going to be selling in the States?!

NOTE: To all my International readers, please let me know if you cannot see the images in my posts below. Tinypic is not showing up in some countries today, so let me know if you can or cannot see the images in the posts below! Thanks! I'll try to work something out if you can't!
You have read this article with the title Just like a Gypsy. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/09/just-like-gypsy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...