Floral Impressions

1-2
IMG_9569-2
2-2
(H&M Garden Collection Maxi Dress)


This dress originally looks like this but it was a bit too much for me with all the ruffles going on and I felt like I was wearing a costume. To make it less costume-y I tied the the two straps together and safety pinned it. All went well until... well until Charcoal decided he wanted to jump up and bite my dress and my dress came undone and I was standing just with my underwear on. Fortunately it was in front of my boyfriend only. lol
Now I'm off to the airport to go to Dallas, TX for a fun shoot. woo hoo!
Hope you guys have a wonderful week and for those who are going back to school, Good luck on your first day of school! <3
You have read this article Outfit with the title Floral Impressions. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/08/floral-impressions.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...