Sweet Little Breath of Yours

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Heartloom Scalloped Romper, Deena & Ozzy Strappy Wedges, Little Stray Kitten named Cali)

Dan the Man found a stray kitten outside of the house last night so Wes and I fed this little kitten and played with her all night. Unfortunately we weren't allowed to bring her in as his parents already have two big cats and 3 dogs (+ Charcoal) in the house. When we woke up this morning to our surprise she was sleeping peacefully on the steps.
I'm really not a cat lover (been scratched pretty bad by my friend's crazy cat) but this kitten is too sweet. I think she belonged to somebody because she purrs every time I touch her and is so good around people. I hope we could find her a good home or else I might have to sneak her in my luggage and fly her back to California.
You have read this article kentucky / Outfit / vacation with the title Sweet Little Breath of Yours. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/07/sweet-little-breath-of-yours.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...