Shade

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I spent this afternoon writing up my paper for my crammed summer course. work + school= exhaustion. But only about 2 more weeks left of class and I'm freeeeeee! Here I am in my study strown across the floor (loose papers and books not pictured). The sun coming in through the shutters looked super cool so Dylana snapped some pictures. Who knew my study's hardwood floors would be my new favorite backdrop? I'm wearing the new Queen's Wardrobe Lace Jacket along with old Earnest Sewn denim shorts. The jacket has the best fit ever and is super light. Dreamy is the word. It's official, you can call me an ivory lace wearing obsesser GEEK...that needs major sleep. Night night everyone! Enjoy your week :)
You have read this article with the title Shade. You can bookmark this page URL http://meeshg.blogspot.com/2010/06/shade.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...